Thursday, September 22, 2011

Putting it out there.

All sorts of sketches, thoughts and ideas - some good, many of them bad go into my sketchbook. Most never progress past that point and a few might get finished off to finally get displayed around the house. But now I have decided to throw some of them up here in my first foray into the blogosphere.


My intent with the grubbyrubber blog is show anything that I've been exploring in my sketchbook or on the drawing table. It might be something that I have sketched while waiting for a train or something that has tweaked my curiosity on the TV. There might also be other things that I have found inspirational. All of the images displayed are under copyright of the artist credited to it.


I don't know where this caper is heading or what the results will be. But I guess I'll find out along the way. Cheers, the grubbyrubber.

No comments:

Post a Comment